In both Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 and Microsoft Outlook
2002, the header information (the information in the From
box, and the Subject
box) is not
printed if one of the following conditions is true:
- The message that you print is in the Drafts
- You print a new message that you have not sent.
- You print a reply to a message that you received before you
send the reply.
- You are using Microsoft Word as your e-mail
To work around this problem, follow these steps:
- Send the message. If you do not want to send a message in
the Draft folder to the recipient yet, send it to yourself.
- In the list of mail folders, click Sent
- Click the message that you want to print, and then click
Print on the Standard toolbar.
Additionally, you can turn off WordMail as the editor
before you print the message.
behavior is by design.
Article ID: 836663 - Last Review: January 12, 2015 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
- Microsoft Outlook 2002 Standard Edition
|kbnosurvey kbarchive kbsendmail kbemail kbprb KB836663|