When you click an Excel wizard link in Microsoft Business Planner, you
may experience either of the following symptoms:
- Microsoft Excel starts and opens the Excel template, but the
template may open in the background and be hidden behind the
Business Planner window.
- When you press ALT+TAB, you may not switch tasks to Business
Planner or the most recently opened Excel template.
To work around this issue, use one of the following methods:
- On the taskbar, click Business Planner or the Excel template you
want to display on the screen.
- Use the task switching window to select Business Planner or the
Excel template you want to display on the screen. To do this:
- Press and hold down the ALT key.
- Press the TAB key to switch through each running task in the
task switching window until you select Business Planner or the
Excel template you want to display on the screen.
- When Business Planner or the Excel template you want is
selected, release the ALT key.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in Microsoft Business Planner.
This problem does not occur with Word or Publisher wizard links.
Article ID: 233446 - Last Review: January 10, 2015 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Business Planner
|kbnosurvey kbarchive kbbug kbinterop kbpending KB233446|