Microsoft Office Word 2003
how-to articles - Word 2003
- How to troubleshoot problems that occur when you start or use Word
Provides a guide to identify and resolve problems that you experience when you start Word 2010, Word 2007, or Word 2003 by using different troubleshooting steps.
- How to open new file formats in earlier versions of Microsoft Office
Describes the installation requirements to open and save files that are in the Open XML Formats by using earlier versions of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- How to use mail merge to create a directory in Word
Provides a step-by-step guide on how to use mail merge to create a directory in Word. You can create a directory of names, addresses, and other information by using the Directory feature in Word.
- How to design and set up a mail merge address list in Word
Describes acceptable formats for a mail merge address list. This article also includes suggestions and questions that are helpful for you when you create an address list in Word
- You receive the "Opening this will run the following SQL command" message when you open a Word mail merge main document that is linked to a data source
Discusses a problem that occurs where you receive a message when you open a Word mail merge main document that is linked to a data source.
- How to print a range of pages in a multiple-section document in Word 2013, in Word 2010, in Word 2007, and in Word 2003
Provides a guide to specify a page or a range of pages to be printed in a multiple-section document in Word.
- How to turn off AutoFormat options in Word
Describes how to turn off AutoFormat options in Microsoft Word 2010 and in earlier versions.
- How to troubleshoot print failures in Word
Describes how to diagnose print failures in Word 2013, Word 2010, Word 2007, and Word 2003. Explains how to isolate the cause of the print failure and how to resolve the issue.
- How to troubleshoot printing problems in Word
Explains how to troubleshoot problems that you may experience when you try to print documents or print from templates in Word 2010, Word 2007, or Word 2003. Provides procedures to resolve the problems.
- How to troubleshoot problems that occur when you start or use Word 2003 or Word 2002
Provides a guide to identify and resolve the problem that you experience using Word 2003 or Word 2002 by using the Troubleshoot Utility to turn off some components in Word. Explains how to install the support template.