Fix power consumption problems and extend the laptop battery life
Automatically detect and set Windows power options that affect computer power usage. Improve the laptop battery life with the right Windows power plan.
What it fixes...
- Period of time before the computer goes to sleep is set too long
- Screen saver is used instead of setting the computer to enter sleep mode
- Display brightness is set too high
- Power plan is not set to the most efficient power plan
- Wireless adaptor in not optimized for power saving
- Minimum processor state is set too high
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Vista
- Click the Run now button below
- Then follow the onscreen prompts to launch