This article describes how to reset or recover the password
for the Communications Intelligent Application Gateway (IAG) configuration tool
on Whale IAG 3.6 or on Microsoft IAG 2007.
If you forget the password for the e-gap administration, you
can reset or recover the password if you know the passphrase. To do this,
follow these steps:
- Rename the auth.sec file in the Whale-Com\e-Gap\common\conf directory.
- Restart the IAG configuration. When you do this, you can see the
sign-on screen that asks you to change the password for the configuration
- Enter the passphrase and your new passwords, and then click
If you forget the passphrase, you cannot reset or recover the
Article ID: 955272 - Last Review: July 9, 2008 - Revision: 1.0
- Intelligent Application Gateway 2007
- Whale Communications Intelligent Application Gateway 3.6
|kbexpertiseinter kbhowto KB955272|