Consider the following scenario.
- You have a Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 site that includes a document library. This document library contains a document for which the Approval workflow and the Collect Feedback workflow are created.
- You save the site as a template.
- You create a new site that uses the saved template.
In this scenario, two instances of the Approval workflow and of the Collect Feedback workflow are displayed in the document library on the new site.
To work around this problem, remove the associations of the content type template before you create the site. This prevents duplicates of the content types from being created. However, the default associations that are saved in the content type template are not inherited by document libraries that are created through this template.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 951654 - Last Review: May 29, 2008 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
|kbexpertiseinter kbtshoot kbprb KB951654|