This article describes how to connect a Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller to a Microsoft LifeChat ZX-6000 receiver.
To connect an Xbox 360 Wireless Controller to a LifeChat ZX-6000 receiver, follow these steps:
- Press and hold the Xbox Guide button until the controller turns on. The Xbox Guide button is the round button with the green
"X" located near the center of the controller.
- Press and release the button on the headset receiver. The light will start to flash.
- Press and release the connect button on the controller. The connect button is the small button on the front edge of the controller. The light on the Ring of Light spins and flashes on the controller.
When one of the four segmented lights remains lit on the controller, the controller is connected to the receiver.Notes
- Up to four controllers can be connected to the receiver at the same time. A different segmented light will be lit for each controller. To connect other controllers, follow the same steps.
- You can connect other Wireless Xbox 360 game devices by using the same process.
- To view the connected controllers or change their properties, click Start
, type joy.cpl in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
Collapse this imageExpand this image
Article ID: 936830 - Last Review: September 28, 2011 - Revision: 4.0
- Microsoft LifeChat ZX-6000
- Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows
- Xbox 360 Wireless Headset
- Microsoft LifeChat LX-2000
|dftsdahomeportal kbinfo kbexpertisebeginner kbhowto KB936830|