You select an object in the Insert Object
dialog box in Microsoft Office Visio 2007 or in Microsoft Office Visio 2003. When you do this, the icon for that object is replaced with descriptive text. This behavior occurs after you have selected the Display as icon
This behavior occurs with objects that have 32-bit icons.
To work around this problem on a Windows XP-Based computer, follow these steps:
- Right-click the desktop, and then click Properties.
- On the Settings tab in the Color quality box, click Medium (16 bit), and then click OK.
This problem only occurs on a Windows XP-based computer. This problem does not occur on a Windows Vista-based computer.
Article ID: 923598 - Last Review: May 20, 2013 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007
- Microsoft Office Visio Standard 2007
- Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2003
- Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007
- Microsoft Office Project Professional 2003
- Microsoft Office Project Standard 2007
- Microsoft Office Project Standard 2003
|kbtshoot kbexpertisebeginner kbprb KB923598|