Assume that you enable multiple input languages, multiple input methods, or multiple keyboard layouts on a computer that is running Windows Server 2012 Server Core. In this situation, the language bar is not displayed.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- At the command prompt, type the following command and then press Enter:
- At the PowerShell prompt, type the following command, and then press Enter:
- Type exit, and then press Enter.
Article ID: 2741370 - Last Review: August 13, 2012 - Revision: 1.0
- Windows Server 2012 Datacenter
- Windows Server 2012 Standard
|kbprb kbexpertiseadvanced kbsurveynew KB2741370|