Consider the following scenario:
- You join a live meeting by using Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007.
- You start the Job Access with Speech (JAWS) screen reader.
- You ask a question to the presenter in Q&A.
- The presenter answers your question.
- You receive the following message on the right side of the screen:
In this scenario, the JAWS screen reader cannot read this message.
To fix this problem, install the following cumulative update:
Description of the update package for the Windows-based Live Meeting 2007 client: July 2010
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2254821 - Last Review: August 12, 2011 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007
|kbqfe kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter vkbportal107 vkbportal230 KB2254821|