This article contains the steps that are required to install Microsoft Office OneNote 2003 Service Pack 1 (SP1) on a computer that has OneNote 2003 Service Pack 1 Preview installed.
To install OneNote 2003 SP1 on a computer that has OneNote 2003 SP1 Preview installed, follow these steps:
- Remove OneNote 2003 SP1 Preview. To do this, follow these steps.
Note Because there are several versions of Microsoft Windows, the following steps may be different on your computer. If they are, see your product documentation to complete these steps.
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- In the Currently installed programs list, click Microsoft Office OneNote 2003, and then click Remove.
- Click Yes when you are prompted to remove Microsoft Office OneNote 2003 from your computer.
- Install OneNote 2003 from your original OneNote 2003 product CD-ROM.
- Install OneNote 2003 SP1.
OneNote 2003 SP1, and also installation instructions and deployment strategies, are found on the Microsoft Download Center. To download this service pack from the Microsoft Download Center, visit the following Web site:
For additional information about OneNote 2003 Service Pack 1, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Description of OneNote 2003 Service Pack 1
Article ID: 873206 - Last Review: September 12, 2011 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Office OneNote 2003
|kbdownload kbinfo KB873206|