This article explains how to add age limits to individual public folders in Exchange 2000 Server.
To add age limits to individual public folders, follow these steps:
- In Exchange System Manager, expand Administrative Groups, expand your administrative group, expand Servers, expand your server name, expand your storage group, and then expand Public Folder Store.
- Click the Public Folder Instances object, right-click the individual public folder that you want to set an age limit on, and then click Replica Properties.
- Click to select the Age limit of this folder on this public store (days) check box, enter the number of days that you want to keep the data for, and then click OK.
To view the Age Limits settings for the whole public folder store, follow these steps:
- Right-click the public folder store, click Properties, and then click the Limits tab.
- Under Age Limits, click to select the Age limit for all folders in this store (days) check box, and then enter a value.
- Click OK to apply your setting.
Article ID: 325548 - Last Review: February 28, 2007 - Revision: 1.4
- Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server Standard Edition